Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lucia Maryellen and Penelope Luna Mascia

The life and times of Lucia Maryellen and Penelope Luna Mascia. The blog is updated whenever we feel like and we have a new funny picture to share. See "Archives" below for previous postings.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

1 YEAR!!!

I am one year old today!!
I did not know until i saw the cake and the presents.
This is fun, I want it to be my birthday more often!!
Nonna Luciana is here and she brought a present for me.
I love the present, but even more i like the box it came in.

And thank you to all the relatives for the lovely gifts!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AUGURI LUCY!!

Un abbraccio a tutti da MATERA

2:34 PM  
Blogger Ale e Ann said...

Grazie! Lucia vi manda in cambio tanti baci!
Pciu' Pciu' Pciu'

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home