Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lucia Maryellen and Penelope Luna Mascia

The life and times of Lucia Maryellen and Penelope Luna Mascia. The blog is updated whenever we feel like and we have a new funny picture to share. See "Archives" below for previous postings.

Monday, May 04, 2015

Since I finally have access to the computer and I have time during the day, it has become my job to update the blog with all the pictures we have been saving for you all from our year here in Italy. For some reason I have started with January as we had made posts before then. I will at some point backtrack a bit to see what we forgot to post for your viewing pleasure. Here below are a collection of fotos from Tivoli at Villa d'Este. Enjoy!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home