Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lucia Maryellen and Penelope Luna Mascia

The life and times of Lucia Maryellen and Penelope Luna Mascia. The blog is updated whenever we feel like and we have a new funny picture to share. See "Archives" below for previous postings.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mamma and Lucia!


I dont know how this picture turned out so good. I hadnt had a shower in days! But I guess what they say is true, a woman looks her best on the day she is married and the day her first child is born... but I still cant believe it! (And thank goodness that pregnancy is over, just moving around in that last month was a tough!)






2 Comments:

Blogger Dan and Amy said...

I hope you get this one framed -- so lovely and captures the emotion in your face. Can you remember how little she once was?? They grow up sooo fast...

6:11 PM  
Blogger Elina said...

Kai and I love this! :)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home