Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lucia Maryellen and Penelope Luna Mascia

The life and times of Lucia Maryellen and Penelope Luna Mascia. The blog is updated whenever we feel like and we have a new funny picture to share. See "Archives" below for previous postings.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Mirror mirror

My long gone twin sister is here!!!
Where have you been? Are they treating you alright? Are those adults on your side a little more serious and responsible than the two that I am stuck with?
How can I reach you across the mirror?

By the way, I love your shirt!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you please remove this picture?
I'm gonna lose my work due to a deep Stendhal syndrome form I've been contracted.

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fear also that the syndrome is already giving some side effects regarding my knowledge of English grammar.

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da questa foto si vede bene che Lucia ha il "codino". Si dice che questo sia il segno inequivocabile del fatto che il figlio successivo sara' maschio.

Leggenda metropolitana? Scienza?
Ann e Sandro... verificare, please!

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home