Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lucia Maryellen and Penelope Luna Mascia

The life and times of Lucia Maryellen and Penelope Luna Mascia. The blog is updated whenever we feel like and we have a new funny picture to share. See "Archives" below for previous postings.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Before I move forward into March when we went to Matera and Bari, I thought I would backtrack a bit to the beginning of the school year here in Rome. We are almost at the end and I plan on posting the after picture as well. I dont think they look much different than in these photos, but they surely have each grown a few inches and Lucia's hair is a bit longer now, and their skin is paler from the lack of sun over the winter...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home